India VS South Africa : Will Team India be able to the second Test match?
India VS South Africa – The matches in the Supersport Park of Centurion of South Africa will be examined by the Virat Brigade. Talking about this field, Gadabajo is always dominating fast. Looking at the pitch, it seems that here is a test of the batsmen of both Indian and African teams. Talking about the record here, the African team has a fantastic performance.
SuperSport Park is the stronghold of fast bowlers:
- There are 526 wickets in Test matches played after the year 2000.
- 25 times 5 wickets on this pitch and 5 for 10 wickets in the match.
- Out of 526 wickets for this pitch, 458 wickets are the name of Gedbajo.
- 16 times 5 wickets in the innings and four times 10 wickets South African Gedabajo.
- 291 wickets have been clicked here so far South Africa’s fast bowler in the last 18 Test matches.
Let us tell you that with the trio of Bhuvneshwar, Jaspreet Bumrah and Mohammed Shami’s fast bowling trio in Cape Town for the Indian team, the Jugalbandi of Hardik Pandiyani did not allow South Africa to score runs. Africa scored 286 runs in the first innings and only a minor score of 130 runs in the second innings. In such a situation, the change in bowling will be rarely done. This test can be memorable for Shami who needs only 1 wicket for 100 Test wickets.