“I am just very happy that Mumbai is not going to the finals..Really happy”: Preity Zinta
On the Sunday 11th season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab were not good at all. In the first match of the day, Delhi Daredevils defeated Delhi Daredevils by 11 runs, preventing them from reaching the playoffs. In the second match Chennai Super Kings broke the dream of reaching Kings XI Punjab in the playoffs.
Kings XI Punjab have been eliminated by losing to Chennai Super Kings. In the other match Delhi Daredevils defeated Mumbai Indians. Mumbai Indians are also out. A video of King Xi Punjab’s Owner Preity Zinta is becoming quite viral. In which Kings XI Punjab Co-Owner Preity Zinta has made fun of the defeat of Mumbai Indians.
— Jo (@jogtweets) 20 May 2018
This video of Preeti is clearly going to know what they are saying. Their voice is not heard though, but Lipsing understands what they want to say. Actually this video is of that time, till the victory of Kings XI Punjab Kings XI Punjab was not lost by five wickets against Chennai Super Kings. Preeti is saying in this video,”I am just very happy that Mumbai is not going to the finals..Really happy” This video is very viral on social media.
Relax ! Only if Mumbai was “Knocked Out” Punjab would have had a chance of getting to the play offs but RR was happier we were Knocked out by CSK cuz they got to go to the playoffs ! When you leave it till the end one has to not just see your wins but other teams losses as well.
- Let us say that, before batting, Kings XI Punjab scored 153 runs.
- The opener of Punjab could not do anything special.
- KL Rahul and Chris Gayle could not do anything special Karun Nair played a wonderful innings of 54 runs.
- All the players in front of Lungi Angadi’s balls are seen to be battered.
- Luigi Anandi scored 4 for 4 in 4 overs.
- Shardul Thakur and Bravo took 2-2 wickets.
- Even for Chennai, the beginning was not something special.
- But thanks to Raina’s 61, the team won.
- Dhoni won the match with a six-wicket haul.