Kids loving lunch box:
How to Make a Bunny-Shaped Wrap
This quesadilla will delight your kind.
For a happy and healthy lunchtime treat ,for a super cute side, fill a paper cup with hummus and baby carrots (we used parsley sprigs for tops). Serve in a mini terracotta pot.
1 Place shredded cheese in the center of a tortilla or chapatti.
- Fold the bottom up about a third of the way.2 Tuck in the sides.
- Fold in the right side, then the left, forming a square bottom.3 Cut out the ears.
- Hold at the folds and use kitchen scissors to cut two slits, about an inch apart, on the round side, forming “ears” with a flap between them.Mike Garten
ADVERTISEMENT – CONTINUE READING BELOW
4 Fold down.
Lower the flap to meet the square edge. Lightly toast until cheese melts.
5 Create the face.
Add a cherry tomato nose, carrot eyes, chive whiskers, a celery mouth, and red-onion ear accents.
2.The Best Sugar Cookies Ever
TOTAL TIME: 0:10
YIELD: 5 dozen cookies
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Ornamental Frosting(optional)
Coarse sugar crystals, silver dragées, holiday decors (optional decorations)
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In separate large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low; beat in egs and vanilla until mixed, then beat in flour mixture just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces; flatten each piece into a disk. Wrap each disk with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove1 piece of dough from refrigerator. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough until slightly less than 1/4 inch thick. With floured 3-inch to 4-inch cookie cutters, cut dough into as many cookies as possible; reserve trimmings. Place cookies, 1 inch apart, on two ungreased large cookie sheets.
- Bake until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating cookie sheets between upper and lower oven racks halfway through. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining dough.
- When cookies are cool, along with sugars and candies to decorate cookies. Set cookies aside to allow frosting to dry completely, about 1 hour. Store in tightly covered container (with waxed paper between layers if decorated) at room temperature up to 2 weeks, or in freezer up to 3 months.
3.Banana Dosa for Kids
1 cup ready dosa batter
1 large / 2 small bananas
Mash or grate bananas in a bowl.,Add the dosa batter on to the mashed bananas.Mix the batter well.Heat the dosa/ non-stick pan to medium heat. Brush ghee on the pan.
Now, put a ladle full of banana dosa batter on pan.
Spread it to desired thickness.
Once you see some holes forming, put some ghee on the sides.
Flip and cook on the other side too.
Take off and make more dosas similarly.
Serve with honey on side. Heaven
Hope your kids will love this…keep reading