The year 2017 is ending soon but the social media platform offers viral video throughout the year. YouTube has also published the most trending video list of the year. It contains the video of ‘YouTube relocatable 2017’ in which it described the full journey of 2017 in 7 minutes. Where the Spanish song ‘Depasito’ was at the top. YouTube has also published a list of the top-10 commercial videos of India which also included videos of comedy.
In addition to home-grown content on YouTube, foreign videos also made a good mark on Indian fans. Let’s see what videos that were seen most often in India.
1. Group Study By BB ki Vines met 19 million views.
2. Jimikki Kammal dance performance by Indian School of Commerce received 19 million Views.
3. Ed Sheeran-Shape Of You Choreography By Kyle Hanagami also received 19 million views.
4. 18 million views on comedy video “Chacha Ke Patake”.
5. Amit Bhadana’s That dumb friend in every group got 11 million views.
6. 9.3 million views for Pooja Totala’s unique Rangoli Design.
7. Kangana Ranaut interview by Rajat Sharma scored 9.8 million views.
8. Jeya Raveendran dance choreography video on ‘cheez badi hai mast mast’ got 13 million views.
9. Mehndi Artistika’s Mehndi Design Video earned 12 Million Views.
10. Zakir Khan’s ‘Must Have Sex in Life’ video received 11 million views.